21.7.10

On The Street

Picture3.png picture by Vulnerability

Inspiration box , spring green dress , H&M , Topshop wedges and a beauty in blue
(credit the sartorialist) I thought the belt was charming.

This is my first post of Vulnerability the new blog , and I would like to add that in a weeks time I will be actually enjoying some seasonal weather and heading to the beach for a month. Lucky me . So there will be no posting for a while after the next week.

I have criteria for this blog that I probably won't stick to , but nevertheless here it is :
I started this blog to inspire me and others , not a fashion blog but more as a design one . A blog that I hope with explore peoples tastes ands emotions . philosophy . You have probably heard of boys who blush , a blog that inspires me greatly . All I hope to achieve with this blog is to create a scrapbook of my images thoughts and feelings to share with anyone who will listen.

Farewell for now ;)



5 comments:

  1. Fantastic wedeges!!!!!

    I love your blog!!!!

    http://audreyismyfavourite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My god love these photos. THe wedges are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well if this is any indication for the future, your blog is going to be awesome! Love all of this, especially that mint dress x

    ReplyDelete
  4. well thanx to all for these very kind first comments !

    I hope you will all be back to read future posts ;)

    ReplyDelete